Congratulations to the following Faculty of Law colleagues who were successful in obtaining a General Research Fund grant from the Research Grants Council in July 2014.
Department of Law
1. Dr. James Fry, "Comparative Law of International Organizations: An Inductive Approach", HK$1.2M, 36m
2. Dr. Yahong Li, "Fair Use and Creativity in Internet Environment from a Comparative Perspective", HK$482K, 36m
3. Dr. Pojen Yap, "Constitutional Dialogue in Common Law Asia", $HK676K, 36m
Department of Professional Legal Education
4. Dr. Michael Ng, "Mapping Colonial Justice in Early 20th Century Hong Kong (1900-1941): A Historical GIS Study", HK$979K, 36m
5. Dr. Richard Wu, "An Empirical and Comparative Study of Law Students' Perceptions of Their Values in Three Asian Common Law Jurisdictions: Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia", HK$681K, 36m