1. Dr Atcharawongchai Worrawong, The Criminal Enforcement of Copyright in Thailand. Supervisors: Dr Yahong Li and Mr Michael Jackson
2. Dr Buhi Jason Gerald, The Constitutional and Administrative History of Macau During the Era of Portuguese Jurisdiction, 1553-1999. Supervisors: Professor Hualing Fu and Professor Albert Chen
3. Dr Huang Yue, Administrative Policymaking Procedures Reform in China an Anthoritarian Model of Policymaking Accountability. Supervisor: Professor Hualing Fu
4. Dr Liu Jia, Global Justice: The Right to Life and the Global Community. Supervisor: Professor Scott Veitch
5. Dr Liu Junru, Towards Cultural-Rights-Based-Approaches to Reconciling Trade Liberalization and Cultural Diversity: The Role of the WTO in Governing Trade in Motion Pictures. Supervisor: Professor Xianchu Zhang
6. Dr Liu Yang, Necessity and the Law of State Responsibility: A Contextual Approach. Supervisor: Dr James Fry
7. Dr Xu Bijun, Re-examining the Discourse of the 19th Century International Law: A Case Study of the First Sino-Japanese War 1894-1895. Supervisors: Professor C. L. Lim and Professor Tony Carty
8. Dr Zhang Xiaoshi, The Sino-French controversy over Vietnam 1880-1885 : from tributary system to international legal system. Supervisors: Professor C. L. Lim and Professor Tony Carty
9. Dr Du Rong (SJD), Unifying Space Financing Through Space Assets Protocol to the Cape Town Convention: A Desirable Effort for the Space Sector?. Supervisor: Professor Yun Zhao
10. Dr Lam Kwan Nam (SJD), Confucian Values and Corporation Governance: a Comparative Analysis. Supervisor: Professor Say Goo
11. Mr Meggitt Gary, Mediation and ADR Privilege – the Existing Law and Potential Reforms. Supervisor: Ms Janice Brabyn.
12. Ms. Wang Yihan, An Empirical Study of US and Chinese Perspectives on Barriers and Possibilities for the Expansion of Online International Commercial Arbitration. Supervisor: Dr Shahla Ali
The Honourable Madam Justice Susan Kwan (LLB 1977, PCLL 1978), Justice of Appeal of the Court of Appeal, The High Court, delivered the keynote address.
Post a Comment